Children’s Workshop: Touchable Textures: Sensory Still Life Art
Bilet SeçenekleriOturma Düzenini Göster
Etkinlik dili İngilizce’dir.
Children will gather around the still life paintings of Şeker Ahmet Paşa, Still Life With Flowers and Still Life With Melon, they observe the details of the artworks and discuss the textures of the elements. How would a melon feel? How would these flowers feel? How do these artworks use texture to tell a story?
After the discussion there will be textured materials provided where children can choose from such as ribbons, beads, fabric scraps, cotton balls and more. Children are tasked with collecting these textures and arrange the collected textures on paper, creating a textured collage that represents the still life elements melon and the flowers. By markers, more details and colors will be added as final touches. This activity will let children explore art with their hands and senses.
Starting Point : SSM Gallery
Endpoint: SSM Sera Atölye
Practitioner and Instructor: Qbicart Interdisciplinary Art School
- No refunds or changes will be made for reasons not related to the organization.
- There is no ticket sale for workshops in the museum.
- The museum provides the workshop materials.
- It is recommended to wear casual dress.
- The organization reserves the right to make any changes to the event due to unforeseen reasons.
- The right to use photos and videos of people participating in the event in promotional materials belongs to the event organization, and the participant accepts the use of this right by participating in the event.